Ancestry Research on offer!

Flag of EssexImage via Wikipedia



Colchester has an excellent library and has excellent resources for anyone researching heir family history. If you are unable to visit Colchester and would like me to do research on your behalf I can provide this service at a very reasonable rate of £15/hr. If you wish me to travel to locations in Essex for the purpose of taking photographs and doing research 'in the field' then there would be an additional charge of 45p/mile.

I would then email and post to you anywhere in the world free of charge any materials and photographs I had gathered together.

If you are interested in this service please email initially at "s.daleATntlworld.com"


Steven


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colchester Castle

Where to find useful websites for researching your family history

Free online resources for family history research